We have just reached the second half of our PADI Master Scuba Diver (MSD) challenge where you have the chance to win back the cost of your 2018 PADI Retail and Resort Association Membership, plus more!
The PADI Master Scuba Diver Challenge was created to increase the sales of your specialty courses and grow interest in the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. With the competition ending on the 31st December 2018, now is the perfect time to ramp up your PADI Master Scuba Diver specialty certifications and promote the prestigious PADI MSD rating, also known as the ‘black belt of scuba diving’.
Marketing Tools and Resources
To help you promote the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating to divers, you can download our FREE PADI Master Scuba Diver Toolkits available in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. These toolkits also include various print and digital marketing materials needed to promote your campaign.
You can also tie the PADI MSD rating in with a FREE PADI MSD Application, available in the Asia Pacific region!
To increase your chances of winning the PADI MSD challenge and becoming one step closer to winning back your 2018 PADI Membership, make sure you check out these five tips:
- Download the PADI MSD Challenge Marketing Toolkit’s Here
- Print posters and flyers or incorporate digital banners on your website and in your emails.
- Bundle specialty courses with core courses- This is a great way to add-value to courses and to introduce divers to different PADI Specialty courses!
- See the PADI.com/msdchallenge page for inspiration on how to promote your own MSD Challenge campaign.
- Unique selling point: A Master Scuba Diver rating places divers among an elite group in which fewer than 2% of divers ever join!
Specialty courses offer the perfect opportunity to widen the knowledge of your students, better understand their interests as divers, and make sure they come back to do more courses. By completing PADI Specialty courses, students will also be one step closer to the highly regarded PADI MSD rating!
Need More Information?
Get involved in the MSD Challenge today!