Are you an experienced EFR Instructor? Would you like to help new instructor candidates become EFR professionals? Training other professionals is a demanding but rewarding job.
Helping new EFR instructor candidates to gain instructor level knowledge and skill and then pass that on through positive coaching to their own students is the role of the EFR Instructor Trainer. As an EFRIT your own skills will also be polished as you role model instructor level teaching. You’ll also consider opportunities outside your normal market as you guide instructors considering work in a wide range of environments.
If you would like to be an EFR Instructor Trainer you will need to:
- Be a current, authorised EFR Primary / Secondary Care Instructor
- Be an EFR Care For Children Instructor
- Have registered at least 25 EFR students, or
- Have conducted at least 5 separate EFR courses
- Successfully complete an EFR Instructor Trainer Course
For dates and locations of these courses CLICK HERE. Please note that additional locations are added throughout the year so if you don’t see one that is convenient for you, contact our Instructor Development team to see if one can be scheduled (bearing in mind each course is subject to a minimum number of participants).