The all-new global PADI Travel™ features an online travel platform and full-service team dedicated to providing top-notch travel services – inspiring divers to explore more of the underwater world and take care of our oceans. PADI Travel is designed to energise and grow the overall diving community for the benefit of everyone in the dive industry, offering hundreds of dive destinations around the world and poised to expand over the coming months with more dive resort offerings.
With each dive operator’s unique business model in mind, PADI Travel is available to augment, support or enhance a PADI Dive Centre’s current travel program. Catering to groups and individual travellers alike, PADI Travel combines the best of online booking with concierge-level travel consultancy, offering:
- The highest customer satisfaction with expert customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- One of the largest online selections of liveaboards and dive destinations in the market.
- Dedicated dive travel experts with in-depth dive knowledge and experience to provide personalised advice; the team averages 2,500 dives per customer service representative, with dive experience spanning a total of 80 countries around the world.
- Eco-friendly trip options to help people dive with a purpose.
PADI Travel launches as a leading online travel provider for divers, offering a user-friendly experience to research, compare and book dive vacations anywhere in the world. In today’s digital world, travellers have high expectations with respect to their ability to find information and book online. The new travel platform is made possible by integrating tried-and-tested technology and a global team of dive travel experts from Diviac, a startup dive travel company that has been successfully operating in the online scuba travel space since 2015.
There are many ways that PADI Members can benefit from PADI Travel, including:
- Liveaboards and PADI Resorts can tap into new customer sources, increase bookings and reduce administration.
- PADI Dive Centres can get assistance organising and marketing group trips, earn travel agent commissions on trips booked for their customers with PADI Travel, or earn affiliate commissions for divers referred to PADI Travel.
- PADI Professionals can earn valuable incentives for divers referred to PADI Travel.
- PADI Dive Centres will be able to receive direct online bookings for their day trips and PADI courses (COMING SOON!).
Explore travel.padi.com to discover all that PADI Travel offers to the dive community.
To learn more about joining the PADI Travel affiliate program, visit travel.padi.com/affiliates.
If you’re interested in listing your dive resort on PADI Travel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get support in organising group trips contact email@example.com.