Thinking about attending an exhibition outside of diving but don’t really know the benefits? There are many reasons attending exhibitions can help grow your business, but here are five fabulous reasons.
Don’t forget if you’re planning on attending an exhibition (or dive show) to let us know! This will ensure you gain maximum exposure plus, you can find out what support you may be eligible for including marketing collateral, promotional offers or even financial credit for attending!
So contact your PADI Regional Manager if you plan on leveraging your business at any exhibition or dive show.
- Connect with new consumers – Expos can provide PADI Dive Shops with a vast array of opportunities to meet and engage with potential new divers. Acquisition of new customers is fundamental for any business to thrive. An expo allows you to engage in person with hundreds or even thousands of potential new customers to compliment your online marketing efforts.
- Put your brand out there – It’s one thing to have a fantastic website and social pages, but getting out there and putting a face to your brand can be quite effective. Set up a booth that stands out amongst the rest. Being able to promote such an amazing experience as diving really lets you stand out. You could even offer prizes or small giveaways with your branding.
- Increase your sales – People who are attending expos are generally interested in the theme of the expo and are ready to buy. Lifestyle expos, sport expos, travel expos and career expos are just a few examples of events that can lead to sales. Attending an expo is a great direct marketing technique to grow your customer base.
- Networking & B2B Opportunities – Attending an expo is a great way to network with other business owners and managers from different industries such as travel, accommodation and transport. You are able to share and gain new ideas, expand your knowledge base and even explore new Business-to-Business (B2B) opportunities.
- Have fun! – Yes, expos can be quite fun for you and your staff! Nothing gives your business and staff more of a competitive edge than positive energy! Plus, it’s always great to have fun when you’re working to grow your business.
Importantly, remember to contact your PADI Regional Manager if you plan on joining an expo or dive show as there are a range of support and benefits that PADI offers.
Dive shows PADI is exhibiting at or attending with staff.
|Dive Expo/Dive Show||Date||Location|
|ISPO Shanghai||6-8 July 2017||Shanghai, China|
|Diving Resort Travel Expo (DRT) Beijing||7-9 July 2017||Beijing, China|
|Australian International Dive Expo||3-7 August 2017||Sydney, Australia|
|Asia Dive Expo (ADEX) China||31 August – 3 September 2017||Beijing, China|
|Diving Resort Travel Expo (DRT) Philippines||8-10 September 2017||Manila, Philippines|
|Asia Dive Expo (ADEX) Shenzhen||8-10 September 2017||Shenzhen, China|
|Diving Resort Travel Expo (DRT) Hong Kong||15-17 December 2017||Hong Kong|