Have you asked yourself what a newly refreshed and active diver is actually worth to you and your PADI Dive Centre?
- How much would you make from selling a new Mask, Snorkel & Fins ?
- How much could you earn from selling PADI Continuing Education Courses?
- How about inviting them on a recreational Dive Trip to use their newly refreshed skills?
Now ask yourself what is the difference between ReActivate Touch and Scuba Tune up e-Learning?
The ReActivate program includes the ReActivate Touch that you can download to your tablet or mobile device. Refreshing your diving knowledge has never been easier or more convenient. The PADI ReActivate program also:
- Delivers cutting edge technology to re-educate you on fundamental scuba knowledge you may have forgotten since your last dive.
- Offers a prescriptive approach to refresh skills you need or want to focus on. Your PADI Instructor will work with you to get you acclimated with gear set up and skills you’ll work on prior to jumping back into the water.
- Includes a completion certificate for those who finish the academic portion and a PADI replacement card if you complete both academic and in-water skills with a PADI Instructor.
The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Your PADI certification does not expire. Participation in PADI ReActivate™ is not mandatory, but recommended as an easy way to refresh your foundational scuba safety knowledge and skills if you haven’t been diving in a while.
To assist you with your marketing efforts for PADI ReActivate and PADI Equipment Specialist Touch, there is a comprehensive marketing toolkit available on the PADI Pros’ Site in the Marketing Toolbox section. This marketing toolkit provides a full range of resources including website banners, social media collateral, email templates, digital brochures, images, consumer information, digital posters and much more.
PADI is also undertaking a targeted consumer campaign for PADI ReActivate (and PADI Equipment Specialist Touch) in November and December, so it’s a great time to make sure your PADI Dive Shop is effectively promoting these to benefit from this campaign.
Visit the Marketing Toolbox of the PADI Pros’ Site to download these marketing toolkits
Scuba Tune up e-Learning
What does it cover?
PADI Scuba Tune-up Online content is broken down into 8 easy-to-learn sections after an introduction, covering Safe Diving Practices, Dive Planning Fundamentals, Problem Management, Breathing Air at Depth, Dive Computers and Dive Tables, Planning Dives with the RDP, Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox and Diving Skills Review.
How does it work?
After enrolling, PADI’s eLearning® system presents your Scuba Tune up Student with presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you check understanding of the presented information before moving on. End-of-section exams verify your Scuba Tune up Students mastery of the entire topic and are automatically scored.
How long does your Student have to complete the eLearning course?
The eLearning course will be available for one year from the time of course registration.
What is the minimum amount of time it will take to complete this eLearning program?
If all information is reviewed, the PADI Scuba Tune-Up online will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
The possibilities are endless – get back in contact with your Divers TODAY and ReActivate them!
For more information and to order – contact the PADI Sales Department (tel + 61 2 9454 2888)
Don`t forget you can order anytime from the PADI Online Shopping Cart – log onto the PADI Pros’ Site and click Shop Online.