The new Online Processing Center is launching in late August. The new center is being enhanced based on PADI Member feedback to ensure a more user friendly experience. It will also be responsive in design so that it can be easily accessed by your mobile or tablet.
Importantly, once the new Online Processing Center goes live in August, the old PIC Online application will be retired, and all online certifications will need to be processed via the revamped Online Processing Center.
Some of the exciting enhancements to the Online Processing Center are:
- Reorganization and simplified navigation.
- Mobile optimization of all screens.
- Simplified language and wording throughout the portal.
- Downloadable reports for digital products in each status.
- Digital codes scoreboard for a quick reference of your available codes.
- Integrated tooltips to provide descriptions of each section or application.
- Improved filtering and sorting options of digital code data.
- Drop-down menu of languages.
The revised Online Processing Center will launch in multiple languages including English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic and Russian.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your PADI Regional Headquarters Training or Customer Service team.