The PADI Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters provides service to PADI Members and students within the Asia Pacific regional territory.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic internal Sales Representative to join our dynamic Sales team based in our office in Frenchs Forest, Sydney, Australia.
Working closely with both our internal Sales team and our Regional Managers you will liaise with existing customers to facilitate the purchase PADI products and services while providing exceptional customer service.
Your Key Duties include:
- Primary point of contact with PADI Members for sales orders, administer and process orders
- Build and nurture positive business relationships with PADI Members
- Support our Regional Managers in the field
- Advise PADI Members on new products, compatible products or alternative products, identify and utilize upselling or cross-selling opportunities
- Handle associated sales enquiries e.g.: returns, stock availability and backorders
Our Ideal candidate:
- A PADI Instructor certification with at least one year of industry based work experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of PADI Educational program and products
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in internal sales or customer service preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Sales or Marketing desirable
- MS Office computer skills with strong Excel skills
- Applicants must be Australian Residents or have the appropriate visa to work in Australia
You should be results oriented, have excellent communication skills with a customer service focus and a team player.
We offer competitive salary, incentives and benefits as well as professional development opportunities. We have a great team culture and a friendly work environment.
You must have Australian citizenship or residency or hold an appropriate visa with the right to work in Australia.
Please send your CV to:
Human Resources Manager
PADI Asia Pacific
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place, FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086, AUSTRALIA
Ph: + 61 2 94542951
Applications close: 30th September 2013