The ScubaEarth BETA site is now live for PADI Dive Shops and will be available for all individual PADI Pros and consumers in the coming weeks.
ScubaEarth gives PADI Dive Shops:
- Exclusive access for PADI Dive Shops to the largest online community dedicated to scuba divers for free.
- Dedicated platform to communicate and engage with your target market without the noise of other social media or online platforms.
- Increase in leads and sales through multiple call to action opportunities including announcements, offers, updates and consumers activity feeds.
- Sense of belonging and association for divers to their selected Primary PADI Dive Shop.
- Multiple branding opportunities including increased brand recognition and awareness for the selected Primary PADI Dive Shop.
- Exclusive targeted listings as a PADI Dive Shop on the world’s largest dive site database including featured travel destinations.
- Instant acquisition of new and existing divers through PADI eLearning integration.
To get started, visit the PADI Pros’ Site and click the ScubaEarth link!
How can PADI Dive Shops login to the BETA site to get started? Simply login to the PADI Pros’ Site using your PADI Dive Shop username and password. Once logged into the PADI Pros’ Site, you can click over to ScubaEarth by following the ScubaEarth link. You can then ensure your PADI Dive Shop Profile is set up with the correct information and familiarise yourself with ScubaEarth.
The How to Set Up Your ScubaEarth Profile guide is also available in the PADI Pros’ Site to assist PADI Dive Shops with the initial set up.
If you have any questions regarding ScubaEarth please contact your PADI Regional Manager or the PADI Asia Pacific office.