Your business will have a distinct profile in ScubaEarth™ where you can link to your other popular social media site profiles — like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. To take advantage of this feature, enter your information now at the PADI Pros’ Site and you’ll be ready when ScubaEarth launches. Here’s how:
- Login to the PADI Pros’ Site
- Click on My Account
- Click on Social Media Settings tab
- Upload your store logo (140 by 140 pixels)
- Enter links to your profiles at other social media sites. You can also enter the RSS feed link for your blog so your most recent posts will show up in your ScubaEarth profile. If you have a blog, these are the steps to determine what the link is for your blog RSS feed:
- Go to the home page of the desired blog.
- Find the RSS symbol or a link that indicates an RSS feed on the page.
- Click on either the symbol or the link.
- A browser page should appear with information on an RSS feed.
- Highlight and copy the URL listed in the address bar.
- That URL should be your RSS feed URL.
- Enter a short description about your store (750 characters or less)
Go to the PADI Pros’ Site now to get started with entering your information. For more questions, contact Mark Cummins (Manager, PADI Retail & Resort Association).
Contact PADI Asia Pacific; email@example.com or +61 2 9454 2888